North Carolina has moved to PHASE 3, but the Coronavirus is still very much with us. Other states that have opened up have seen huge spikes in cases of COVID-19. We DO NOT want that to happen here. We want everyone to be well and remain safe. We continue to practice recommended precautions and are limiting client volume to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, which is our priority. To that end, and to comply with state requirements, we have done the following:
- In-Person Visits: Please note for in-person clinic appointments, all clients will be prescreened prior to their appointment. We will ask you symptom-related questions and take your temperature. If your temperature is above 100.4, or you display other COVID-19 related symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date. Additionally, we ask all patients to wear a mask for their appointment.
- Virtual Visits: We continue to offer virtual visits as well. Services that are ideal for Telehealth visits are: Acne, Acne Keloidalis, Eczema, and Razor Bumps. Please visit our website at
www.xubianacneclinic.com to schedule a virtual visit.
- Additional resources in protecting you from the transmission of the coronavirus have been implemented.
- We have been acquiring the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- A deep cleaning and sanitizing of the clinic have been completed.
- Times between appointments have been extended in order to completely sanitize the treatment room/areas between every client.
- We will be wearing masks. When treating a client, we will also be wearing face shields.
- Treatment rooms have been equipped with air purifiers that offer multiple complete air changes per hour.
- We are streamlining our check-in process. If your service requires a release to be signed, we will send it to you via email. Every appointment will likely include COVID-19 related questions to be answered.
- We are staggering our appointment times so no one will be checking out at the same time as another person.
- If you have been traveling outside the immediate area, or have been visiting local venues with large numbers of people or people not wearing masks, we respectfully request that you make your appointment for 21 days AFTER the event or your return.
- Our waiting room is closed to reduce the number of people in the clinic. When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car and call us @ 910-429-2263. When your treatment room is ready, we will call you to come in, where we will take your temperature and have you apply hand sanitizer; then we will take you directly to your treatment room.
- Due to the circumstances, if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment. Please call us if you know you are running behind and we may be able to accommodate.
- If you need a product and don’t have an appointment, we ask that you schedule a product pickup appointment through our website at www.xubianacneclinic.com and we will provide curbside pick-up or ship products to you.
THANK YOU for your continued patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. XUBIAN WELLNESS & ACNE CLINIC, P.C. Crew truly APPRECIATES your business!
Nurse Washington, of Xubian Acne Clinic, is available to discuss your skin concerns. She offer a variety of services, from education to treatments. For your convenience, you may schedule an appointment.
If you are experiencing an emergency, DO NOT contact us through our website.
CALL the clinic DIRECTLY at 910.429.ACNE (2263)